Brewer Fanatic

Opening Day Magnet....

I am going and my group of 12 usually gets drunk enough to were someone or a couple forget or don't want them.

Last year my friend actually swatted the old ladies hand away from the box of magnets and grabbed about 8 or 10. Not saying anyone should do that lol but I may get a few extra to share with BF.neters

Anyone know who the magnet star is this year? Last year Prince broke what seemed to be a "magnet curse"
I don't know the answer, but I'm going to guess it's an image from September 28, 2008 - either Ryan pumping his fist or fans cheering as streamers and confetti fall around them. (Since those images so far have dominated all 2009 items: tickets, media guide, pocket schedules.)
Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

are they only available on the 10th, or can you get them all throughout opening weekend? i would imagine just the 10th, but i'm just making sure. thanks!
if you are there anytime the rest of the weekend, just look for everything and anything made out of metal. you will likely find one somewhere. ive seen magnets in the strangest places on my way out of the opener.

if you are there anytime the rest of the weekend, just look for everything and anything made out of metal. you will likely find one somewhere. ive seen magnets in the strangest places on my way out of the opener.
I can vouch for this. I followed this wise bf.net advice at Coors Field in April 2005 and scored a Rockies magnet schedule for that season.
Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

are they only available on the 10th, or can you get them all throughout opening weekend? i would imagine just the 10th, but i'm just making sure. thanks!
I have seen a couple the past few years by the third base entrance escalators in mid June early July still stuck to metal http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

I tried to get an extra but the lady handing them out wouldn't give me another.
"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

Archived