Brewer Fanatic

2009-04-02 White Sox (Floyd) at Brewers (Suppan): 2:05 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 2-1]

GormanHarvey

Here's the lineup:

Rickie Weeks 2B

Corey Hart RF

Ryan Braun LF

Prince Fielder 1B

J.J. Hardy SS

Mike Cameron CF

Bill Hall 3B

Jason Kendall C

Jeff Suppan RHP

Mark DiFelice, Mitch Stetter and Carlos Villanueva are scheduled to follow Suppan

White Sox:

Wise 8, Getz 4, Fields 5, Betemit 3, BA 9, Miller 2, Lilli 6, Negron 7, Floyd 1.

Supposedly the game will be on the MLBN, but I am sure they will find some way to black it out. Never know when I might hop on my private jet and head on down to AZ to catch a weekday matinee

Suppan is getting my hopes up for this upcoming season. If he could post a sub 4.5 ERA this year I would be extremely happy, but I guess I am just hoping he break 5. He has had a pretty respectable Spring so far without knowing any spring training stats besides ERA.

Fielder is just crushing the ball so far this year, a far cry from his pretty weak performance in spring training last year. Hopefully it carries over. The longer Ryan goes without getting a hit the more I worried I will be that his problems are worse than what he has let on.

2008 Prince does NOT make that play. Nicely done, sir

You don't have an Adam Wainwright. Easily the best gentlemen in all of sports. You don't have the amount of real good old American men like the Cardinals do. Holliday, Wainwright, Skip, Berkman those 4 guys are incredible people

GhostofQuantrill

Archived