Brewer Fanatic

Escobar, Parra, and Perriard traded to San Diego

First thing I did when I woke up was scan the board to see if anyone else had planted the "bait"... no takers, so I decided why not. Guess whoever continues the tradition next year will have to spell the prospect's name right... Thanks for the props. I figured 7ish was late enough for real news to have been announced and figured most people wouldn't be awake yet when they clicked on the thread. Though, if it was a legit trade, there would be 100 pages of responses by now (see CC thread)

I caught this one faster than previous years, except for the obvious "Bill Hill" fiasco. I gasped for a half second and then blurted out "that [19 consecutive naughty words], then laughed. Y'know, I always try to be prepared on April 1, but invariably get tricked at least twice. This is number one today, guess the girlfriend's gonna come home and pretend to be pregnant, which I'll know is an April fool's joke, and then will lay down the prank hammer when my defenses are down later.

Karma sucks man, deal with it http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

I'm just glad I didn't get RickRoll'd on top of this.

Already got me twice today. ESPN's Streak for the Cash was the first one (for future reference, there is no such thing as ESPN8). The teams playing were the Rick Diggers and the Gold Rolls, and I still fell for it. Man I'm stupid.

If I had Braun's pee in my fridge I'd tell everybody.

~Nottso

I think Myers got somebody again this year, but I missed the scene on MLB network. Here is the great prank they got Kyle Kendrick on last year, totally got him that they traded him to Japan. Great Stuff

Archived