Brewer Fanatic

2009-03-31 Brewers (Looper) at Padres (Hill): 9:05 PM CDT -- FSWisconsin, MLB Network [Brewers lose, 6-5]

brewmann04

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd wait for the 3AM reboot, I don't recall ever being able to set the DVR the day before because the games are always on the alternate channels for us.

"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation."

- Plato

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."

- Plato

From brewers.com...

Up next: The Brewers play their second night game in five days on Tuesday when they travel to Peoria to face the Padres at 9 p.m. CT. Braden Looper, who missed much of camp with a rib cage injury, will make his second Cactus League start for the Brewers, and red-hot shortstop J.J. Hardy should be back in the lineup after getting Monday off. Hardy is working on a nine-game hitting streak during which he's batting .556 with four home runs and 11 RBIs.

Lineup per JSOnline:

2B Rickie Weeks

RF Corey Hart

LF Ryan Braun

1B Prince Fielder

SS JJ Hardy

CF Mike Cameron

3B Craig Counsell

C Jason Kendall

RHP Braden Looper

Interesting to see Hart 2nd and JJ 5th. Seems kind of like Fielder and Braun last year. Don't mess with something that isn't broke.

yea it's not showing up in my channel guide in any of the alternates either, lame.

"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation."

- Plato

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."

- Plato

Gorman, if you've got Directv, shouldn't you get MLB network? Or is it blacked out in Wisconsin?

I've got it on my guide ch. 213. Yippee for living in AZ for once.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

The last ST game that was carried by both FSN and MLBN resulted in the MLBN broadcast being blacked out for me. It shows up on my guide on ch 213 (as it did last time when it was blacked out) but my guess is it will be blacked out again. I'm hoping not, but not holding my breath.

Every day is one day closer to the season, Corey. Just don't stop. (Triple)

(Should this just be the game thread?)

I kind of made it the game thread. And the scoring on Corey was double + error; but your advice to him still holds. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif
Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

On TWC the Padres broadcast is in HD on 583.

Dilemma time...

Ok, TWC not only is showing the game on FSN it also isn't blacking out the MLB Network broadcast...The first time this happens during the regular season this Directv customer becomes a TWC customer.

Archived