Brewer Fanatic

The "Parks And Recreation" Thread

BrewCrewForever
  • Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BABIP, PECOTA, VORP, and Eckstein have taken on some new partners:

http://screengrabber.deadspin.com/the-greatest-fake-law-firm-ever-has-even-more-new-partn-1686550610/+bubbaprog

I thought the Johnny-Karate episode would be terrible, but I ended up thinking they did a great job. I genuinely thought the Paunch Burger commercial was a Hardee's commercial for the first ten seconds or so.

I thought the same thing but yea it's TV, and even more so it's comedy sitcom TV. And even if so how do you get away with naming basically an admin. obviously ben or leslie should have been but I thought it would've been a great spot for a quick Rob Lowe cameo. Have to think him and Ann will make an appearance before this is over?

I know what you mean. I wasn't laughing the whole time or anything but it wrapped everything up cleanly in a nice happy ending way so it was fine. etter than the way most shows screw up their finales. Funniest part was probably Jean Ralphio, has to be one of the best bit characters every. Right up there with David Puddy.

• 1 year later...

Archived