Brewer Fanatic

History of the Barrel Man

pebadger

That's pretty interesting. Thanks for the link.

I don't remember them using him on the Turn Ahead the Clock jerseys. Of course, I didn't get any Brewer games on television back then.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Ohh, we weren't at the "turn ahead the clock" game but I vaguely remember those jerseys, and remember thinking they were garish. Still, there has to be an image on the internets somewhere.

Thanks for the link, pebadger.

Edit: Hmm, it looks like angelfire doesn't like the linking of its images. I found an article with photos of the jersey and cap (Link to article); I don't see what's futuristic about the jersey, but I do kind of like the cap.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

I always liked the old Twins logo (which was used in their TATC jersey; see Ross' link above). If they sold merchandise with those guys and the Win! Twins! motto (which did not appear on the TATC jersey), I'd consider making a purchase.
Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

yes there was a game with the inflatable aliens but I swear that was in Miami for the Marlins game, since they drew so poorly (my, somethings never change!). The Expos (and other teams) may have done it, too, I suppose.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Archived