Brewer Fanatic

Show me -your- youtube vids.

brewerjamie15

Very Amateurish. Not to mention my own over-enthused voiceover. But it was thrilling to be on the field for something that was at a stretch, "26 years in the making". Being stuck back in Florida just makes me savor that one year as a employee of my favorite sports franchise that much more. My luck, the year was very memorable.

My Brewers Clinch the Wild Card Video

FTJ rules! Grim Reaper!!
"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

This is my one and only entry onto youtube.? I made it for my wife for our 7th wedding anniversary.

Wow, RyDogg, I think there are more photos in that video than exist of me and the S.O. after 19 1/2 years. Nice work, and a lovely gesture.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Here's the Senior Tribute from this year's highlight film for the football team.. The quality is poorish because it's the same file I uploaded to our website and I'm working against space limitations on the site.? Also some of the game film is crappy because our DV camera died in the middle of games twice on us this year.

"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation."

- Plato

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."

- Plato

I wish youtube and camera phones existed when I was in college...that table breaking scene reminds me of so many college type parties when you and your friends just do stupid stuff because it is funny. The sub-woofer in the garbage bin is pretty good too, but a little too dangerous for my taste (the paranoia in me envisions someone walking out to put something in the dumpster just as the subwoofer is tossed and the sub hits the person in the head).

Also since I am 31 now and havent owned a video game system in almost 10 years that Brewers MLB2k9 clip was cool as well.

I wish youtube and camera phones existed when I was in college...that table breaking scene reminds me of so many college type parties when you and your friends just do stupid stuff because it is funny.

College? We are 28 in that video and all doing professional level jobs. Scary I know.

• 3 weeks later...

I've actually started making a few youtube vids while gardening. Tutorials, actually. They need some work, and I'll have to become better at editing the movies. I just have Windows Movie Maker right now, it's not the greatest thing to be using though. Perhaps I should look into something else.

Anyhow, the videos are under brewerjamie15.

Make a trellis out of an old wooden ladder

-I used to have a neat-o signature, but it got erased.

Archived