Brewer Fanatic

Mistaken deduction by AP college basketball writer?

JoeHova
Asked about how he feels about all the judgment he's facing after posing a 40-27 record in two seasons at Kentucky, (head coach Billy) Gillispie said: "There's only one judgment I'll ever be concerned about, and I hope I pass that judgment. That's the only one I'll ever be concerned about, and I'm really proud that that's the only judgment that will ever have a real effect on me, and I hope I pass that one with flying colors."

Gillispie declined to answer when asked whose judgment he was referring to, saying it was obvious, apparently referring to Kentucky athletic director Mitch Barnhart.

Umm... I'm pretty sure that isn't who Gillespie was referring to. Apparently the writer thinks extremely highly of this Barnhart. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

I dunno, I thought it was pretty funny.

Archived