Brewer Fanatic

The Batman and Robin Poster

Link

For anyone looking for the sweet Young and Molitor "The Batman and Robin" poster someone has one up on ebay signed by Yount. The reserve is $200. I really want this poster and have been looking for one for sometime but I can't afford it right now with my wedding coming up in a month and I wanted an un-signed copy. But I thought I would share because I'm sure someone out there wants this bad boy.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

why have a reserve if you are going to advertise it?

ebay makes you pay for the reserve, but they also make you pay more for a higher starting price. i assume the reserve costs less than starting it at $200? i have never used reserves on ebay so i dont know the cost

why have a reserve if you are going to advertise it?

ebay makes you pay for the reserve, but they also make you pay more for a higher starting price. i assume the reserve costs less than starting it at $200? i have never used reserves on ebay so i dont know the cost

The cost of an action with a $200 starting bid, or a $200 reserve is the same price actually so it makes no sense to start with a reserve that high and then list the auction starting for that low.
Everything I've ever known, I've learned from Brewerfan.net....Seriously though

An unsigned one sold on ebay last week for $82. I don't actively look for them so I'm not sure how often they pop up.
Really? I didn't see it. Weird and I usually search "robin yount poster" everyday. I can't afford $200 or more for a signed one but I think I would have thrown down $82 for an unsigned one.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

BrewCrewIn2004 wrote:

Really? I didn't see it. Weird and I usually search "robin yount poster" everyday. I can't afford $200 or more for a signed one but I think I would have thrown down $82 for an unsigned one.

This auction title was "The Bat Man and Robin Milwaukee Brewers Poster", so you should tweak your search a bit. Kind of like searching for bobble vs bobblehead.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=360138548845

My sister had a batman and robin poster when we were kids. As siblings do, we used to get in fights....she tore up one of my posters (I can't even remember what it was), and in return, I tore that poster up....being 12 is stupid, especially since i liked that poster a lot, even before I decided to get revenge

Archived