Brewer Fanatic

What is the baseball equivalent of a triple double?

InsomniacInkRoss

I'd probably go with having a single, double, and home run in the same game -- those games probably happen a bit more frequently than hitting for the cycle, but are still impressive days.

Of course, there's always the 3TO. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

CC pitching a complete game and hitting the winning homer. Oh yeah, done that.

Hawing stole my thunder.

Yeah, sorry.

I was thinking of those couple of bare-handed grabs CC had in 2008. I know the last one was September 28, but if the first one were the same day as his CG and game winning home run (which I believe was July 13), that would be some kind of trifecta.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

10+ hits, 10+ Ks (pitching), 10+ putouts. But really, I suppose it could be 10+ of any stat, sort of like the rare steal-assist-turnover triple double in basketball.

Whichever way, hasn't been done in awhile.

10+ hits, 10+ Ks (pitching), 10+ putouts. But really, I suppose it could be 10+ of any stat, sort of like the rare steal-assist-turnover triple double in basketball.

Whichever way, hasn't been done in awhile.

10+ hits hasn't been done, ever, in a nine-inning MLB game. 10+ putouts for first baseman is pretty routine.

My suggestion would be something like: 4+ hits, 2+ SB's, and maybe something with assists (greater threshold for IF's, lesser for OF's).

Archived