Brewer Fanatic

Brewers quiz questions

logan82
My family and I are having our annual preseason baseball party this weekend. Exchange of baseball cards(I am giving out Gamel cards, a team photo of the 2008 Huntsville Stars, and a Fielder/Braun bookmark that changes pictures when you turn it amazing the inexpensive cool stuff you can find on Ebay sometimes) cookout and baseball quiz prepared by me. I did a quiz last year so I need a little help with the questions. The people are all more than just casual fans, but not as fanatical as the average BF.net poster. I will give a few examples of questions on Friday when I have more time.

Fan is short for fanatic.

I blame Wang.

Nah, let us figure out the answers. Just a sampling of the type of questions I have. A little math, spelling and review from last year.

Which MLB stadium got Rick Rolled in 2008?

Spell the first and last name of the Seattle Mariners new GM.

Who hit the game winning HR against the Mets on the last day of the season to put the Brewers in the playoffs?

What are the Brewers top 4 minor league affiliates?

How many teams have a longer playoff drought than the Brewers? Name them and put them in their divisions.

If there are 24 weeks in a baseball season, how many more hits a week will a .300 hitter get than a .250 hitter if each has 500 at bats?

What numbers have the brewers retired?

Fan is short for fanatic.

I blame Wang.

What career oddity do Babe Ruth, Willie Mays, and Hank Aaron have in common?

To see the answer, hit the Quote button in this message. When the post editor comes up, hit HTML View button, (to the right of Spellcheck). The answer will be in the code.

They all started and ended their careers in the same cities, but with different teams.

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

How many teams have a longer playoff drought than the Brewers? Name them and put them in their divisions.
I don't understand this one. Isn't the answer all teams except for the Brewers, Cubs, Dodgers, Phillies, Red Sox, Rays, Angels, and White Sox, since they all made the post-season last year? Or did you mean longer playoff drought than what the Brewers had (26 years) before they made it last year?

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Archived