Brewer Fanatic

Brewers Turnin Up The Heat graphic on a truck

tristarscoop

I was walking my dogs here on the East Side of Milwaukee today and we came across this masterpiece. I hurried them through the rest of their walk so I could get home, grab the camera and capture this, since words would not do it justice.

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c321/tristarscoop/IMG_3831.jpg

That is very nice. However, if I were to do something like that, I would be hesitant to put actual players on the design in this day and age of free agency and constant player movement. It does appear to be Fielder and not sure who the pitcher is (Sheets - maybe?).

Also, c'mon, they went through the trouble of getting that graphic on their truck, but didn't get some type of Brewer or baseball related personalized license?

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

The picture loaded really small here, I don't know why, but I also have it up here, if you want to see more details. The pitcher is Ben. In the upper left hand corner is the Two-Fisted Slobber and the right upper corner has the "Calvin peeing on the Cubs logo" thing.

I don't envision pimping our ride like this (though we do display some ball-glove logos in our side windows), but I'm happy to see elaborate vehicle graphics that involve the Brewers, instead of the Packers or NASCAR.

Also, the vehicle owner should maybe update the license plate beyond '07.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Archived