Brewer Fanatic

Carl Landry shot and wounded.

Teatoe993

I thought I heard on ESPN radio that he was driving home from the airport and got hit from behind when driving home from said airport. If that's true, I really don't see Landry doing anything wrong here.

Even if it isnt true and he was coming home from a strip club, he wasnt doing anything wrong. All I am saying is that nothing good ever happens after midnight, and that this is another example.

I had heard that he already left the fastfood place and got side swiped by a car. He got out to check the damage and the car that hit him pulled a U-Turn and took a shot at him. Then Landry just ran..... with a bullet hole in his leg.

It seems kind of odd that a guy would take a shot at him after what appears to be a pretty random car accident. That is unless the person knew it was Landry and the person was hoping to rob him or something like that.

Even if it isnt true and he was coming home from a strip club, he wasnt doing anything wrong. All I am saying is that nothing good ever happens after midnight, and that this is another example.

I think that's just a blanket statement. It looks like the report I might here is false, but sometimes NBA teams fly home late after games. What are they supposed to do? Not drive home? Again, it looks like that story may not be true, but I don't think it's fair to say nothing good happens after midnight. To me, it's about the situation you put yourself in. If he was doing what is posted above this post, then I agree with you 100%. There's no need to be out past midnight causing trouble.

Archived