Brewer Fanatic

A-Rod's self love photos

patrickgpe

I have to admit that the thread title had me wary of opening it...

I personally find it kinda funny, which is the reason (I think) he did it, similar to that bit on Letterman where he was getting massaged by Biff Henderson. But you're right that it's not the way it'll be perceived, and not just because this guy can't win when it comes to the court of public opinion even before the steroids admission.

The photoshoot was taken before the steroids fiasco was released
On the Jim Rome show today he said that A-Rod knew when he did this that SI was going to drop the bombshell about his positive test. So basically A-Rod is arrogant and an idiot all at once. Dude seems messed up. I'm sure this makes him look even more like a "true yankee".

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

On the Jim Rome show today he said that A-Rod knew when he did this that SI was going to drop the bombshell about his positive test. So basically A-Rod is arrogant and an idiot all at once. Dude seems messed up. I'm sure this makes him look even more like a "true yankee".

apparently he was drinking before and during the photoshoot as well, according to jim rome show too.

Ugh, things going from bad to worse for this guy. He was just outed by the "Spitzer madam" as having used some of her prostitutes and having dated her. This guy's lack of common sense is really mind numbing.
I laughed (then cringed) when I read this bit, too. "Dated"?

I believe she was quoted as saying "We know each other personally and professionally." So not exactly a direct indictment, but doesn't look good for A-Rod at this point. When's the last time a baseball player had such a bizarre off season? I don't remember.
The Paul Molitor Statue at Miller Park: http://www.facebook.com/paulmolitorstatue

Archived