Brewer Fanatic

brewerfan.net tourney pick 'em

patrickgpe

I thought it would be fun for the college basketball fans on the board to create a pick 'em league on yahoo so i took the initiative.

here are the details

Group ID #91772

name: brewerfan.net

password hoffman

it should be fun, hopefully we can decent participation for this.

also so we know who eachother are, i think it would be nice if your team name was your brewerfan.net handle.

i did do my first run though and i know ill be changing the brackets a couple of time as i get flooded by predictions by the so-called experts. Right now my brackets are very heavily weighed on the big east doing very well.

I'll sign up later this week (Monday or Tuesday). Thanks for setting it up. I knew I could count on somebody here to create a Brewerfan pick 'em pool. I think just about every year I've been here somebody has done it.

For pride or make things interesting?

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

I finally got my bracket in. Not many players this year. What's up with that? Or is everyone waiting until Thursday morning to fill their bracket?

Good luck!

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Forgot to post that I'm in.

Pitch, it seems to me that pools in general are way down this year. There are 3 pay pools I've done every year that weren't even created this year.

"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

Yeah, looking at my fantasy profile we had 102 players in the group last year. It's about half that this year.

Good luck to all. Since trying to use some sort of logic for my picks has gotten me nowhere, I wrote a little program to make my picks for me. We'll see how that goes.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived