Brewer Fanatic

Mafia Wars on Facebook

Bikeage77

Anyone else play this? Super addicting.

I just got roped into it last week, and it's the biggest time killer I've found lately. I'm pretty into it, and trying to figure out best strategies of goin about things. I just started buying property which is great when you wake up in the morning, because you have tons of cash to buy more property, so then down the line you can get really expensive guns and cars.

Problem is, I need more mafia members. If you play, and want another guy, and vice versa. Lemme know. I'm on level 17 or something.

• 1 month later...

Jamie, I think I'm on level 68 now. Start getting property as soon as you can, but save up for some of the higher end stuff. It's more worth your while. Value Mart or something. Once you start accumulating, you can get cash pretty quick. I'm making about 22 million an hour right now. What I found to be the best way to go about things as well, as to do jobs first, then start attacking/robbing after you run out of energy points. Stamina builds a lot faster than energy, and to do jobs, you need more energy than stamina(you can attack with only one point).

As far as property goes, once you establish enough cash to buy the high end stuff, the price of each building will increase after every purchase. I try to buy in bulk. You can also do the math so that eventually you can buy mulitple cheaper properties that will give you more cash than saving up to buy one building.

This may be kinda confusing now, but it'll come around for you. I tend to spend my profile points mostly on energy to reach higher levels faster, but make sure you maintain on attack and defense points, as people will ice you if you can't hold your own. On occassion I'll add to my stamina. You can climb the ranking ladder anyway you choose. It might be easiest to start and master all 3 levels at "street thug" before moving up. I didn't go that route, but it probably is easiest.

My final word of advice, is just because there is a countdown clock there to tell you when you get more energy and stamina, don't let yourself watch the clock. take care of business and go make dinner or something, then come back to it. Otherwise you realize you spent an hour just watching a timer, like I did when I first started http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

add me on facebook, bikeage77 at yahoo dot com.

Archived