Brewer Fanatic

2009-03-15 Brewers (McClung) at Indians (Lewis): 3:05 PM CDT [Brewers win, 6-3]

Mass Haas

Brewer Fanatic Staff

ON THE MOUND: Also scheduled to pitch this afternoon (subject to change) are RHP Todd Coffey, LHP R.J. Swindle and LHP Chase Wright.

MINOR DETAILS: Joining the team today from minor-league camp are OF Logan Schafer (#89), RHP Mike Burns (#99), RHP Matt Ginter (#92) and RHP Ryan Houston (#98).

We have reported on today's camp transactions in the Major League Forum.

It always scares me when I see Tony Gwynn leading off. Then again, this is a "B" or "C" lineup with Counsell hitting third, so I wouldn't read too much into it.

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

That is quite a lineup. Wow.

Maybe it had that effect on me because today is the first day of the spring that I've checked into the In-Game Thread. And we thought last year's Sunday lineups were bad. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

The game is on 1070 AM in Madison for those who can pick it up. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif
Thanks for the tip. I was beginning to wonder if 1070 would ever have a baseball game this year.
Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

I was able to get Bob and Jim Cory on MLB Audio. It was listed as MLB.com rather than any Wisconsin station.

edit: forgot to mention that it was a pretty nice comeback in the later innings. McGahee has probably sealed up a spot on the roster. Counsell is hot, too.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Archived