Brewer Fanatic

Fangraphs organizational rankings

logan82

I was reading northsidebaseball.com and there are a couple of guys pretty pissed that the Brewers are rated higher than the Cubs.

One poster said that Hardy has not developed into the player that the Brewers thought he would when they drafted him.

Am I missing something or has Hardy pretty much exceeded everyones expectations at this point? I think Weeks is really the only one that has fallen below expectations while the rest of the guys just about hit them on the head.

Hardy is exactly the player I thought he would be so far. So yeah kind of odd that they made that comment. If anything the Cubs were rated too high in that list. They scored mediocre in every category except major league talent. To me that comes out to a B+, not an A-. So they overspent on a bunch of guys and got a good team for a couple years, they are going to have a ton of dead money soon locked up in declining mediocre players and not really much coming up in the minors to replace it. I don't think that Cubs team is going to stay great for many more years.

Hardy is much more of a player then I ever thought. I mean I thought he would be okay, maybe hit 10 to 15 HR's but he has hit 20+ and drove in more runs then I expected. Pretty much whay I thought he would be on defense. Not flashy, but as solid as they come at SS with a strong arms.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

Archived