Brewer Fanatic

What's with all the body injury issues?

Is it just me or does it seem like we have an unusually high number of inures around the body truck area? Intercostal muscle strains and back strain types. Braun last September, Solome, Looper now Cameron. Is it time to start looking at their strength and conditioning program or their stretching regime? Those tpyes of injuries always worry me because they have the tendancy to linger or never quite heal all the way. Maybe we can start a fire the trainers thread now that Ned is gone.http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/laugh.gif
There needs to be a King Thames version of the bible.

I think that it is a product of the training camp environment. The repetitive drills tend to hurt areas that normally would hurt from regular baseball injuries. Also "spring training injuries" and a lot different the "regular season injuries"

it is alot easier to hold a guy out of a spring training workout or game than a regular season game.

it is probably stuff they normally play through, but dont need to in the preseason.

Archived