Brewer Fanatic

Powder Blue Woodchucks Gantner Bobble...

madgrad

I am looking for someone who is going to attend the following games to help me obtain this years bobbles from the minors. My schedule doesn't allow me to travel, so I need help getting these. I will pay for a ticket plus more in needed so that I can get them.

Wisconsin Timber Rattlers: Home Opener on April 9th (Bernie and Fang Bobble)

Beloit Snappers: July 12th (Paul Molitor Bobble)

Wisconsin Woodchucks: Sometime this season they will be giving away a powder blue Jim Gantner (the variant to last years version...looks like the same one from the Brewers in 2007 with glasses)

If anyone is going to attend any or all of these games please let me know. It's possible I may be able to attend the July 12th Snappers game, but I wouldn't know until close to the game, so I am banking on not being able to go. Thanks everyone!

I am not looking to trade. I don't have a stock pile of extra bobbles like some do on this board, but instead have one of everything that I want in my collection. Please do not respond if you want to trade as I am simply looking for someone who is going to these games to pick up an extra for me by buying a ticket for them.

Thanks!

Variant reprise of last year's Gantner?

There were a couple of powder blue variant that surfaced last year of this bobble. Do you think they have been sitting on these for a year? Or ordered a new batch? If they ordered a new batch, then they'll be dated with 2009 on the bottom instead of 2008.

Sorry for thread hijacking. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

From what I know, the powder blue variant that surfaced last year was shipped along with the pinstripe version with the intent of handing the pinstripe version out last year (which they did) and saving the alternate powder blue version this year. Apparently someone got a hold of a few powder blue versions last year and passed them off on eBay for quite a bit more than the pinstripe version. I kind of felt sad for the people who bought them thinking they were rare when they will be resurfacing this year at another giveaway!

P.S. I am still looking to monetarily compensate someone who can help me obtain a Bernie/Fang from the Timber Rattlers or a Molitor from the Snappers. Thanks!

Archived