Brewer Fanatic

THT 2009 Position-by-position Fantasy Rankings

TooLiveBrew

Link

Interesting read, but keep in mind this is just valuing fantasy baseball stats/points. Brewers on the list:

Fielder (#6 1B)

Weeks (#10 2B)

Hardy (#7 SS)

Braun (#2 OF)

Hart (#24 OF)

Gallardo (#27 SP)

Hoffman (#20 RP)

Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

If Hardy was a little bit faster he could easily be a Top #3-5 SS, but without the steals #7 is about right. I guess they are expecting Braun to have one heck of a year if they have him #2.

I have Braun as my #1 because of Sizemore's average. Nobody else is really in the mix for discussion of top 2 except for those guys now that Holliday has changed teams.

Carlos Beltran anyone?

Apart from a forward looking perspective and current age, you cant really say that Braun is a better outfielder, or projects to be a better one than Beltran is now or could be this year.

That has nothing to do with fantasy baseball.

Carlos Beltran anyone?

Apart from a forward looking perspective and current age, you cant really say that Braun is a better outfielder, or projects to be a better one than Beltran is now or could be this year.

Beltran is in tier 2 for me with guys like Carlos Lee. But yeah like someone else said this was about fantasy baseball. Doesn't matter how good they are in reality, just how good they are in the context of fantasy baseball and Beltrans AVG holds him back a bit as well as his age now.

Archived