Brewer Fanatic

2009 Beloit Snappers Bobbleheads

Dmiles23

The Snappers announced their 2009 bobblehead giveaways today. I'm sure the Paul Molitor one will be a pretty popular one, but the other 2 are pretty bland. To view the press release, go HERE or:

The ever popular bobblehead giveaway returns this season for three dates featuring Hall-Of-Famer and former Minnesota Twin and Milwaukee Brewer Paul Molitor, Beloit Turner High School alumni and Texas Rangers draftee Kyle Murphy in his Turner High School uniform, and Beloit Memorial High School and current Oklahoma City Thunder guard Kyle Weaver in his Memorial High School uniform. Bobbleheads are given to the first 500 fans through the gates on those dates.

I wonder what uniform they'll put Molitor in? Presumably Twins since the Snappers are with them now, but I'd love to see one with him wearing a Beloit Snappers uni.

I went to Beloit College (as have some others here, I know), and didn't know a kid from in town there is in the NBA now...pretty cool. The biggest local sports news while I was going to college there was Beloit Memorial winning the state hockey tournament my senior year!

http://www.snappersbaseball.com/images/news_upload/2450.jpg

Boo! I haven't missed a Beloit bobblehead in about 5 years, but I have absolutely no desire to pick up a bobblehead of Kyle Weaver. Why no Jim Gantner? He had a rehab stint in Beloit. How about some of the Twins prospects who made it to the big leagues? Kevin Slowey, Alexi Casilla, etc.

Archived