Brewer Fanatic

24 hours of Kanye: How to Deal with Obnoxious Neighbor

homer
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brewer Fanatic Contributor

The music stopped like 15 minutes ago.

March 12, 2009 - the day the music died.

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Theme to St. Elmo's Fire (Man in Motion) - John Parr

This is the best suggestion so far, in my opinion. The over-use of this song in "The Brothers Solomon" was an extremely funny component of an otherwise OK movie.

I was recently in an electronics store, and they had a Michael McDonald concert DVD going -- just like "40 Year Old Virgin." I mentioned this to the sales guy, and he looked at me as if I was from Mars.

About 5 years ago, my roommate in college and I went out drinking at 7am on St. Patty's Day and he left an irish drinking song cd on loop in our dorm room. When we got back that night, the girl that lived next to us wasn't too happy since she had been trying to study and eventually to sleep since it was a weekday or something. I guess she really let us have it...she came in the next morning to apologize for yelling so much, but neither me or my roommate remembered she had even been in our room the night before. Sometimes blackouts are a good thing.

How about talking to the landlord or building superintendent about killing the power to that apartment for a few seconds. Just enough to turn the stereo off, but not enough to kill tropical fish or freeze the dog or anything.

If that doesn't work, you know, water runs downhill. . .

My downstairs neighbor enjoys playing his electric guitar (quite badly). He likes to start around 9:55 p.m. Building Security is usually called by 10:10.

Ha! The Perculator will do the trick, it only took 20 seconds of the song and I was being asked "What the hell is that?"... apparently it scared the cats into bed with Bridget... too funny.

"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation."

- Plato

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."

- Plato

Who did the mmmm mmmm mmmm song? That would do the trick for me.

I used to leave Animal Planet on the TV for my dogs.

Others?

Cowboy - Kid Rock

Crazy B*tch - Buckcherry

The End- The Doors- I actually like this song, but in very small doses.

Thank God I'm a Country Boy- John Denver

YMCA- Village People

Archived