Brewer Fanatic

BP Amoco C'mon Back Club Tickets

John Brew

I noticed this morning the BP ticket program has started. One stamp per 8 gallon minimum gas purchase, 6 stamps needed to complete the card. Completed card can be redeemed for one free Terrace ticket or used as a $14 voucher. The games this can be redeemed for:

Tues May 26 vs Cardinals

Mon June 29 vs Mets

Tues July 28 vs Nationals

Wed Aug 12 vs Padres

Wed Aug 26 vs Reds

Fri Sept 4 vs Giants

Tues Sept 8 vs Cardinals

Fri Sept 18 vs Astros

Thurs Sept 24 vs Phillies

It has to be noted that when you are getting these stamps you have to keep your receipts from the gas station to prove your purchases. It says it on the cards but it is small print and I missed it the first time through.

I had filled up a few cards and had sent them it to get tickets last year but I was denied because I didn't have the receipts. *tear* Just FYI.

i usually just go inside and put 20 dollars in, since you only need 8 gallons, its dumb to fill up. Its a little bit of trouble and extra trips but you will get a couple more stamps over the course of a summer.
Me too, and i drive a lot for my job. I get 3-5 stamps a week. Totally agree about having them stapled. I didnt last summer and had like 3 full cards that I couldn't use because of like one missing receipt.

You know you're a Brewers fan when you tell your wife 'It's that time of year, we've switched to Brewers fueling mode.' It's basically an argument against hybrids :-)
Yeah, when I saw the 8-gallon minimum requirement and thought of the (about) 9 gallon capacity of the tank in our Prius, I realized that we're not exactly in BP's target audience. Oh well, our season tickets cover some of those dates.
Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

It's a happy sign of spring to see the yellow "Free Brewers Tickets" signs outside BP stations, even in Madison.

Yeah I saw them in Boscobel last year and was thinking, "That's one heck of a ride for Terrace Reserved seats". If I'm making that trip I'm getting good seats. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Rp

Archived