Brewer Fanatic

Hilarious Prank

wOOgiE22

I think my favorite of all of them is when Streeter gets Amir to believe they're going to be filming some show in California (I don't remember the exact context.) When Amir is on the verge of tears and saying "That's not getting me!" has to be one of the funniest things I've seen.

I think the most personally-devastating prank was the "Yankee Prankee," but this latest one was hilarious. Even my roommates, who had never heard of the CH prank war and don't frequent the site often, were talking about this video before I brought it up to them.

I thought the Yankee Stadium one was cruel and lame. Completely unfunny.

This one was great. Beyond great.

But it's also stupid college humor. Which is great--when you're in college or just out of it.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

my wife was showing me these pranks the other day and I was buying it until that guy's girlfriend slapped him at Yankee Stadium. I think they overplayed their hand on that one, it seemed fishy.

Exactly when I thought it was planned.

my wife was showing me these pranks the other day and I was buying it until that guy's girlfriend slapped him at Yankee Stadium. I think they overplayed their hand on that one, it seemed fishy.

Exactly when I thought it was planned.

He did shout "I don't want to -ing marry you!" right before he got slapped.

Im aware of what he said, Ive watched it. Its seems a bit scripted to me is all. The last one at the bball game is funny, I laughed....I just think they all know more then what they lead on. I rewatched the yankee prank again, I watched it in slow mo when he got slapped and I thought you could see him smiling. Then I watched it again was didnt notice it, perhaps it was just me watching and wanting to imagine it. Regardless, I would think that even if he did say that she wouldnt slap him....I dont know, just seems odd for something to slap someone for proposing. It seemed to work out all too well in my opinion.

If this is on ongoing "prank war", wouldn't you constantly be suspicious of everything if you were involved? Wouldn't you be suspicious of why you are being filmed filling out forms for a half-time half court shot contest?

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

If this is on ongoing "prank war", wouldn't you constantly be suspicious of everything if you were involved? Wouldn't you be suspicious of why you are being filmed filling out forms for a half-time half court shot contest?
I think it had been a year and a half since the last prank. I'm sure it was in the back of his mind, but I'm sure part of him wanted to believe he just won 500k.

I didn't realize that it had been a year and a half. I guess it's plausible that you would let down your guard a little after that much time has passed.

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

Remember that for both the Yankee game as well as the half million dollar shot that the prankster wasnt even a part of the evenings festivities and therefore makes it more likely that their guard was down.

Also, re: the slap in Yankee stadium. The woman was publicly humiliated and then Streeter said out loud that he didnt want to bleeping marry her...the female natural reaction is a slap on the face and stomp away. It didnt seem overly done or acted out at all.

Archived