Brewer Fanatic

MLB 2k9

I just played two games in a row that inexplicably ended after 3 innings. I checked the settings to make sure that it was set to a 9 inning game (it was). I rebooted the console and I was able to play a 9 inning game.

I've also run into the issue of the 1st baseman being off the bag on a routine play causing an infield hit and Ramon Hernadez 'beating out' an infield hit to the 2nd baseman...

Provisional Member
I found out today that the game has three stadiums that are domed all the time: Tropicana Field, HHH Metrodome, and Miller Park. There is no option to open the roof at Miller Park, but all other convertible/retractable dome stadiums have the roof open or have it closed on cloudy days.

That just bites.
First off, I rented the Wii version. I set the game conditions to "rainy" at Miller Park and although it wasn't raining (very dark clouds though) the roof was wide open! Nice work.

• 2 weeks later...
Fail. Bad game. The pitching with total control is ok, but you have no idea how good your pitches are or how to improve. You don't know what you are doing wrong or how to do better. The classic pitching controls are totally useless. They don't even show how to use them. Game looks nice though. I was playing the game against sombody and he had his 1B come off the base on a 6-3 put out. Wasn't a bad throw either. I am still upset that EA didn't acquire 2k games.

Fan is short for fanatic.

I blame Wang.

Archived