Brewer Fanatic

TTM (through the mail) Autographed Cards (Trade or info on how to get)

Anyone have an idea if Prince or CC will sign TTM if I send stuff to spring training for them? If so, what's the best way to send 8x10s through the mail - just in a toploader in a padded envelope (obviously with another SASE padded envelope with it)?

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Got Back Pat Richter today...knocked off the Alvarez and Richter dual, and also sent two other photos...he also returned the sharpie:

http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac204/briannelson8/Autographed%208x10s/100_8792.jpg

http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac204/briannelson8/Autographed%208x10s/100_8794.jpg

http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac204/briannelson8/Autographed%208x10s/100_8795-1.jpg

Thanks for the tip Utility...I did up a few Lucroy photos...I was looking at other Brewers prospects, and a lot of them aren't too good.

I can't remember what his name is, "Josh?" the agent that is on here, he tells his clients not to sign through the mail. Which gives away any shot of getting Jeffress, and Cain is bad too...just a shame. I guess he doesn't know who the fans are. Say what you will about Scott Boras, but every single one of his clients is a good autograph signer, and not a one of them aren't allowed to sweet spot, none of them have autograph contracts, etc...

Has anyone had any luck with Lawrie TTM? I have an 8x10 from the Futures game I'd love to get signed.
I also have some photos I took last year, got them developed and took them to the very next home game, and he was gone....annoying to say the least.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

alright thanks, i saw that he was good on scn, i might send some photos to walgreens tonight to get developed and ship them out to him tomorrow morning.
BHF, how many photos can you send at one time? I don't want to offend anyone by sending too many.

alright thanks, i saw that he was good on scn, i might send some photos to walgreens tonight to get developed and ship them out to him tomorrow morning.
BHF, how many photos can you send at one time? I don't want to offend anyone by sending too many.

they say that you should never send more than 3 of anything...

wow, as many as 3?

I would feel guilty sending that many, not to mention, I'd hate to run the risk of making them angry and getting nothing back.

Archived