Brewer Fanatic

TTM (through the mail) Autographed Cards (Trade or info on how to get)

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Verified Member
If I wanted to get someone on a ball is it best to just send it to the stadium? Anyone know any players that have a high success rate with signing baseballs, it is all I really collect. Thanks

• 4 weeks later...
Hey- anyone know if Gamel signs TTM at all? I hurt my knee out (again...3rd time- can't get a doc appointment til I'm done teaching for the year) and will probably be laid up this summer and am looking for some TTM and collection projects to keep me busy. Any info would be awesome. Thanks.

Ok another quick question

I am looking to send to a minor league park, do I send it to their business office or the PArk even though it says deliveries only on the website. Or if anyone has a good address to send to The Memphis redbirds that would be great as well.

I did not include a donation, just a letter. I use fanmail.biz for addresses. You search players by last name and people post addresses and successes. I have gotten Mike Mussina and Fernando Valenzuela through there for free and Rollie Fingers for $10.00.

• 1 month later...

I am hoping to gather a little advice from all of the TTMers on BrewerFan-

Please excuse all of my simple questions. I am sure that the answers are second nature to many of you. This winter, I decided to assemble a set of Upper Deck basketball cards. I found a great deal on boxes, so it turned out to be an exciting and inepensive hobby. I would like to attempt to have many of the duplicates signed, but I have never requested autographs TTM before.

- What should I mail the card in - penny sleeve, toploader, other?

- Is there anything else that I should include besides the card, a message, and a SASE?

- How does a typical message read?

- It is appropriate to send two cards?

- Is the team office / arena the best place to send requests?

I would really appreciate any feedback that experienced autograph collectors could leave. Thanks for your input!

I am hoping to gather a little advice from all of the TTMers on BrewerFan-

Please excuse all of my simple questions. I am sure that the answers are second nature to many of you. This winter, I decided to assemble a set of Upper Deck basketball cards. I found a great deal on boxes, so it turned out to be an exciting and inepensive hobby. I would like to attempt to have many of the duplicates signed, but I have never requested autographs TTM before.

- What should I mail the card in - penny sleeve, toploader, other?

Nothing...wrap the card in your letter

- Is there anything else that I should include besides the card, a message, and a SASE?

No

- How does a typical message read?

Dear so and so, I'm a basketball fan...you could tell them what you are doing/collecting and/or ask them a question.

- It is appropriate to send two cards?

I wouldn't send any more than 2 different cards

- Is the team office / arena the best place to send requests?

Yes

I would really appreciate any feedback that experienced autograph collectors could leave. Thanks for your input!

• 6 months later...

Does anyone know if Willie Randolph or Gorman Thomas sign through the mail. It seems I keep missing them at games and events like On Deck and I would really like to send a ball to each. Also, if anyone has had luck with Gorman, did you send it to Miller Park. Thanks.

Also I sent Hoffman a ball last season and never got it back, anyone ever have luck TTM with him?

Does anyone know if Willie Randolph or Gorman Thomas sign through the mail. It seems I keep missing them at games and events like On Deck and I would really like to send a ball to each. Also, if anyone has had luck with Gorman, did you send it to Miller Park. Thanks.

Also I sent Hoffman a ball last season and never got it back, anyone ever have luck TTM with him?

Hoffman hasn't signed much( a few here and there) since 2006 TTM. Gorman is 11% Randolph is at 30%. He hasn't signed in 2009 , and before that he was personalizing. You should pay $15 for sportscollectors.net. It will save you much more money in the long run if you plan to send TTM.

Archived