Brewer Fanatic

TTM (through the mail) Autographed Cards (Trade or info on how to get)

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chuck Porter on 82 Topps blue sharpie, and Tim Dillard on 2012 Topps in black sharpie. Dillard wrote back a pretty nice letter as well.

Also recieved RTS that I mailed to Jeff Suppan at Soup's Bar and Grill

• 2 weeks later...

To those in the know, what are the odds Aramis Ramirez returns an 8x10 to me if I send one to him to be autographed?

I have a good photo of him when he played his rehab games with the T-Rats, and I'm wondering if it is worth the risk of postage to send it to him or not...

Also, what is the standard protocol when sending photos as far as number sent? Would it be uncool to send 2, or would it be better to stick with one and possibly improve the odds of a return?

Thanks!

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Thanks for the information guys... I'm not a big autograph guy outside of the T-Rats players, and don't make it to the Milwaukee area for signings... I suppose there is always the chance he makes it back to Appleton on another rehab assignment this or next season.

*nervous laugh*

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Got Skip Lockwood back on a 71 and 72 Topps cards. I sent him a couple extras and told him to keep some, mostly wanted 70 and 71. Prolly shouldn't have gotten greedy by sending 8 cards. He sent all the extras back though.

• 2 weeks later...
Brewers pitchers Mike Fiers, Brandon Kintzler, Tom Gorzellany & Will Smith along with bullpen coach Lee Tunnel all autographed a Baseball for my son at Miller Park today. (We went in right when the gates opened and went down to the field level to see if he could get autographs). It was great to see the players taking the time like that. I'd estimate that Fiers must've signed 200 autographs, he was out there signing for 30 minutes straight or so....
The David Stearns era: Controllable Young Talent. Watch the Jedi work his magic!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived