Brewer Fanatic

TTM (through the mail) Autographed Cards (Trade or info on how to get)

Congrats Bikeage and BSC- you guys are killin' it TTM. I haven't even really sent or received any lately...just Wade Boggs on two 8x10s and former Packer Donny Anderson on a multi-signed 8x10. I'm sort of taking a baseball TTM break.

"Every day is a new opportunity. You can build on yesterday's success or put its failures behind and start over again. That's the way life is, with a new game every day, and that's the way baseball is." - Bob Feller

Follow me @BrewerMoose

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just got my Adorama order for football season- sending out i think 12-14 requests to Packers and former Badgers- also trying to start a 2006 Badger Hockey TTM Project. The Brewers struggles and the whole Braun thing (I was stoked when I got him TTM this spring) have kinda killed my baseball drive.

"Every day is a new opportunity. You can build on yesterday's success or put its failures behind and start over again. That's the way life is, with a new game every day, and that's the way baseball is." - Bob Feller

Follow me @BrewerMoose

Do any of you guys have the "Harvey List" membership from SportsCollectors.net?

I wrote a letter to Brian Banks knowing he returns most of the time, but didn't look at the address first....Have another 20 or so letters going out today. Wanna get this one in there too.

Thanks in advance.

Got home from vacation today and had these cards waiting for me:

Bernie Carbo (black sharpie)

John Felske (black sharpie)

Bob Hansen (fine blue sharpie)

Mark Knudson (black sharpie)

Lew Krausse (blue pen)

Sixto Lezcano (fine blue sharpie)

Joe Oliver (blue sharpie)

Dan Plesac (black sharpie)

Ellie Rodriguez (black sharpie)

Ken Sanders (blue sharpie)

Ted Savage (blue pen)

Franklin Stubbs (blue sharpie)

Greg Vaughn 89 Fleer Update (blue sharpie)

Greg Vaughn 90 Topps (blue sharpie)

Was starting to wonder if Plesac would return mine, and really stoked that Vaughn signed both mine since his success rate wasn't super high. Bob Hansen, Mark Knudson, and Ted Savage all answered my questions. Hansen actually wished me luck on my collection ans signed the letter, which was really nice of him.

Good to know Surhoff is signing through the mail right now, looked like his percentages weren't that high last I checked. I gotta get one out to him. I sent a card to Greg Brock, but at a Milwaukee address...that was early June. Might wanna send him another card too.

I got a few back over the weekend: Pete Broberg, Bill Castro, and Jose Valentin. I also got a Ed Sprague unsigned 72 Topps Reds card back. I sent him a 75 Topps. Guh. I wonder what went wrong, he's got a 98% rate. I'll have to hunt down another one of his cards and try again I think.

Archived