Brewer Fanatic

TTM (through the mail) Autographed Cards (Trade or info on how to get)

Thanks for that. I think I'm going to pay for a year's subscription to that site. I have some other blank 8x10s and random stuff I'm going to send out all at once. I'll probably still send it as I wouldn't be too disappointed not to get it back.

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sportscollectors is the best 15 bucks I spend all year- saves me tons in TTM failures

"Every day is a new opportunity. You can build on yesterday's success or put its failures behind and start over again. That's the way life is, with a new game every day, and that's the way baseball is." - Bob Feller

Follow me @BrewerMoose

• 4 weeks later...

Signed up for SportsCollectors.net last week. I need to get the cards still, but I have written 80 letters in the last week with intentions of doing the envelopes over the next few days and having them all mailed out by late next week.

My goal is to get the first Brewers card of every player signed. I'll mail out index cards cut down to card size if they don't have one (Matias Carrillo, Rich Folkers, etc)

Do any of you guys who send out cards put them in penny sleeves or card savers, or just leave em how they are? I'm not too concerned with condition as long as they don't get folded in half. More concerned about possible rain damage as our mailbox is basically right under a leaky gutter.

I've been collecting the 94 Miller Lite card set (autographed) for about 6 or 7 years now and I'm down to needing 24 cards of the living players. There are a handful that aren't possible (died prior to 94), but it's been a great and fun project to work on. If anyone else out there is working on it and has some extras, I'd love to hear what you've got.

I know I've got a few of those Miller Lite anniversary card books....They might be out at my moms though. I'll have to look around. I didn't know they all had cards, just a lot of em...that's good to know. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Sent out 37 on Friday and 5 more on Monday. Got my first TTM cards back today. Jerry Augustine (2) and Willie Mueller both live in WI. The stupid rain had the corners a little wet, but I'm not getting these cards graded or anything, they weren't soaked and that's what matters.

We also got a new mailbox today, heh.

Monster day for me today

Duffy Dyer...OMLB

Jack Lazorko...OMLB

Ryan Christenson...OMLB

Kevin Koslofski...OMLB

Middletons own Brad Woodall...OMLB...To be honest I didn't know he was a Brewer. I just remember him as a Braves prospect.

Mike Ignasiak..OMLB...His signature is pretty much spelling. I wonder if his name had been misspelled for years as the ball clearly spells out Ignapsiak. I guess I'll write him to find out.

Gene Clines...OMLB

Rick Austin...OMLB

Jim Walton...OMLB...didn't use my SASE, but sent his own box with a reprint JD McCarthy postcard personalized.

Archived