Brewer Fanatic

TTM (through the mail) Autographed Cards (Trade or info on how to get)

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not including Rollie Fingers who signed all 6 balls for me perfectly.

In a 33 day period I sent 48 other players/managers balls.

The results...

2 were returned unsigned which 1 I resent to an updated address and returned signed.

2 signed in black Sharpie instead of the pen I sent

2 signed on the side panel instead of the sweetspot.

1 personalized.

I'm waiting on 3 yet (2 HOF'ers (one will returned items unsigned if he won't sign, the other has been signing recently, and another player(93%success rate, maybe lost?)

So...44 of 48 balls signed, one unsigned, and 3 outstanding yet.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

First response back from Spring Training this year. Martin Maldonado back on an 8x10

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r523/rdmussack/2013-02-23_10-29-19_747_zps493e2bb5.jpg

Also got former Brewer Mike Cameron back on an 11x14 a few weeks ago

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r523/rdmussack/2013-02-24_00-10-54_837_zpse1c00148.jpg

"Every day is a new opportunity. You can build on yesterday's success or put its failures behind and start over again. That's the way life is, with a new game every day, and that's the way baseball is." - Bob Feller

Follow me @BrewerMoose

Brewers minor leaguer Jimmy Nelson back today on a card

"Every day is a new opportunity. You can build on yesterday's success or put its failures behind and start over again. That's the way life is, with a new game every day, and that's the way baseball is." - Bob Feller

Follow me @BrewerMoose

Today brought Jim Henderson, Jonathan Lucroy, and Ryan Braun from Spring Training.

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r523/rdmussack/2013-03-05_08-45-57_360_zpsd4203deb.jpg

Follow me @BrewerMoose

I sent him and Lucroy like 2 weeks ago. I was able to get a free 11x14 from adorama and took a chance with Braun. According to Sportscollectors.net he typically returns 2-3 each spring training. This is my first success in in four years of trying.

Follow me @BrewerMoose

Jean Segura 2/2 on 8x10s

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r523/rdmussack/2013-03-08_17-28-57_463_zps01732ef7.jpg

Follow me @BrewerMoose

Minor Leaguer Matt Miller back 1/1 from ST

Follow me @BrewerMoose

I really don't hunt for autos any other time- I don't do any IP graphing at Miller Park and I haven't been able to get to Fan Fest the last 3 years due to work. I've been able to score some pretty sweet autos this way.

Follow me @BrewerMoose

Wily Peralta back today on a baseball card

Follow me @BrewerMoose

• 3 weeks later...

Paul Molitor back 1/1 from Twins ST. not the greatest Paul sig- but I will take it.

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r523/rdmussack/2013-03-28_11-08-40_589_zpseb058647.jpg

Follow me @BrewerMoose

• 3 weeks later...
Does anyone here try to get signatures from out of the country? (like, for example, active Blue Jays.) Trying to figure out how to handle SASEs with the demise of the International Reply Coupon in the US.

I agree with bikeage- you can check with the post office or also check the websites of the country you want to send to's postal department. I think you can order Canadian postage and print it off or have it sent to your home.

Follow me @BrewerMoose

• 4 weeks later...

Archived