Brewer Fanatic

LasikPlus?

PaulRigdon

I didn't have it there, but I did have it. It was the best money I ever spent. I hated my contacts with a passion, and glasses gave me a headache. I would recommend this procedure to anyone who is considering it.

Same here...best $ ever spent. I would advise not going to a place that does it for $600 an eye though. My vision seems to be improving with it and I had it done a few years ago. I still remember all those I drops in the beginning ugh that was the worst

Did it eight years ago... yep, best $2700 ever spent. Still 20/20 if not better. Make sure to follow the post-op instructions to the letter, and wear the eye shields for at least two weeks at night if not a month. Seriously, the people who have things go wrong are the people who don't follow the post-op procedures.

I'd be afraid to make a decision based on a discount from an employer. I'd much rather go on the reputation of the doctor, my personal impression of the doctor, the number of surgeries s/he has done, and his/her willingness to refuse to do the procedure.

A relative had this surgery backfire, and I really doubt that she did anything wrong. Her vision isn't as good as it should be, and it isn't correctable by glasses or contacts. She's also unable to drive at night.

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

well even after a "discount", my lasik at lasikplus was still $1900+ per eye. dont let "discount" let you think this is one of those $600 per eye places...

and i definately looked into the doctor's reputation, and that was a bonus for me!

Archived