Brewer Fanatic

Looking to trade tickets

bucks2281

I have 2 tickets in the Terrace Reserve, Section 423, Row 9, Seats 2-3, that I need to trade/sell for the following games:

Sun., Apr. 12, 7:05 pm -- vs. Cubs
Sun., May 3, 1:05 pm -- vs. D'Backs (Braun Bobblehead)
Fri., May 8, 7:05 pm -- vs. Cubs
Fri., Jul. 24, 7:05 pm -- vs. Braves

I'd prefer to trade the tickets for different games (I'm pretty flexible, so we can negotiate), but I wouldn't be opposed to selling, either. I'd prefer to trade the Cubs games for another Cubs or White Sox game.

i am interested in your 4/12 and 5/8 Cubs games. I can offer you my 2 tickets in the terrace for any of the Cubs games in September. I should know the exact location this week when my 20 pack comes.

Man, I hate to steal bfishman's thunder but I will also get in line for those Cubs tickets for the first Sunday series or in May. I have the same two games in Cubs series at the end of September

Section 423, row 8

basically directly in front of you, two seats in the first row of Terrace Reserved behind homeplate.

I would also trade your Friday Braves or Sunday D'Backs for any of these:

Tue April 14 7:05 CIN

Thu April 30 7:05 AZ

Tue May 12 7:05 FLA

Wed May 13 7:05 FLA

Tue May 26 TBD STL

Wed June 10 7:05 COL

Wed July 8 7:05 STL

Mon July 27 7:05 WSH

Wed August 12 7:05 SDG

Tue August 25 7:05 CIN

Wed August 26 7:05 CIN

Tue September 8 7:05 STL

Mon September 21 7:05 CHI

Tue September 22 7:05 CHI

might have to trade most of my Wednesday games because of a conflicting softball schedule

**Also have three tickets to the Sunday game against the WhiteSox in 237 LF loge Bleachers that I would like to trade seats in the bleachers for either of those other two Sox games.

I have some tix I could trade with you. I'm very interested in the Braun bobblehead tix if they are still left. Let me know if they are still around, and I will tell you what games I have. One game I know I have extras for is Sun July 12 v the Dodgers. Will let you know location as soon as I get my tickets.

Phil

Archived