Brewer Fanatic

Collecting Questions

vannzee

1.Do any of you guys have autographed programs? Whats the best way to display them? My autographs are on the covers and I dont want them exposed but I dont want them rubbed off against something else.

2.Do any of you guys have signed media guides? Mine are signed on the inside pages, by the players name and number, whats the bestr way to display these?

3.I see that the ball players dont use Sharpies when signing a ball...what the best pen to use to sign a ball?

I have a few programs that I have displayed and I have a few that are in top loaders and a couple that are in frames. They have never rubbed off. As long as you don't get them signed and put them in a frame or top loader you should be ok.

For signed baseballs, it's nothing fancy. . .just plain ballpoint. A Papermate or Bic will work just fine. Blue ink is the preferred color as it looks clear and bright against a gem white ball.

I always go Bic, because papermates tend to play games where it doesn't wanna work. I've seen it happen too many times to other people where a player goes to sign the ball, and the pen doesn't work, messing up the ball.

Archived