Brewer Fanatic

2009-02-28 Angels (Loux) at Brewers (Morlan): 2:05pm CST [Brewers win, 5-3]

I dont think loopers back is too serious more precautionary than anything. I was right there and as he talked to Castro its didnt seem life ending. The new tunnel in Maryvale makes it tougher to get graphs. Nick Green (i think thats his first name) looks good. Vinny Rottino is excited to play for Italy (small conversation). Did I say yesterday that it is great to see counsell with a normal batting stance and that chase wright is still BAAAAADDDD. Braun is Braun and by that I mean one of the nicest Brewers and one of the biggest mashing hitters in all of the game. I referenced him wearing # 75 2 yrs ago and he said "you know that wasnt all that long ago." It seems like he has been around for a minute. My dad said "Ryan were proud your a Brewer." He said "I love being a Brewer." If you a Crew Fan and havent made it down here yet start saving your money right now and get here asap. It truly is heaven on earth.

I am having problems loading photos on here so here is a link to flickr to check it out (couple of looper throwing)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/7332217@N05/sets/72157614515021829/

If you a Crew Fan and havent made it down here yet start saving your money right now and get here asap. It truly is heaven on earth.
Just wanted to echo this, if you love baseball and warm weather then nothing beats spring training. The one time I went (in 07 too, Hawing) was with my baseball team so I had to sneak the one beer I had. Was a blast but I really want to go back on more of a vacation and not a team trip.

Oh yeah, that trip was when my avatar was born, the lovely tatoo of seams in my arm.

Archived