Brewer Fanatic

USB Flash/mini Hard drives NavCam GPS--Free to good home

Blancofan1

If you say my wootoff post, I got 3 separate USB flash and mini hard drives that I don't have a use for.

2 of them are Excalibur USB 2.0 4GB mini hard drives...decent link with specs for them but sold out--both appear to be in rough shape but lights turn on when I plugged them into my computer. Not positive that they work, and didn't want to wait for computer to find a install driver since I know I won't use them.

1 is a USModular 8GB Monstor USB Pen Drive..this one I plugged in and waited for it to install. Seems to work perfectly, I just don't need it.

I also received an Evesham Nav-cam 7000 3.5" Touchscreen GPS with 1GB SD memory card installed that doesn't seem to work at all. No manual or anything but it did come with a USB cable and wall charger adapter. It rattles a bit when you shake it, so I don't know if it can be fixed or not. I'm not one to try and take it apart so if anyone out there is adventorous or just likes to take things apart it's all yours. The memory card should have US and Canada maps on it, but I'm not sure since the unit doesn't turn on.

Any of these items are free to anyone who could actually put them to use. If they have to be shipped far, I would only ask that those charges be covered.

edited to include non working GPS

Everything I've ever known, I've learned from Brewerfan.net....Seriously though

Archived