Brewer Fanatic

Google won't save you #107 - Sibohan Fahey

TracyThom

Brewer Fanatic Contributor

My first thought was Siouxsie Sioux but I don't think it's her.

Kinda looks like a zombified version of Nora Jones.

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

I'm disappointed in all of you.

Clue #1: She is a musician. This screenshot is from a video of hers.

Clue #2: Her first band had a #1 hit in the 80s, although she was a member of a different group when this video was produced.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Tiffany
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Clue #3: This person's second band had a Top 5 U.S. single (#1 in the U.K.) in 1992. The music video features 2 women having a confrontation over a man who appears to be comatose.

Edit: I'll be away from the CPU until 3:00 pm or so. I'll check back then.

Well done. A couple months back, I was converting a bunch of old VHS videos I had to DVD and came across this video. I had not seen it in years. I used to date a girl who looks like Sibohan Fahey. Very nice!

Archived