Brewer Fanatic

artie lange on letterman (talking uecker)

patrickgpe

that is pretty good. I kind of figured Uecker uses the cough button a lot, since he has SO many pauses in his broadcasts, but we all know that the guy likes to talk.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

I didn't get to catch them talking about that specific clip from Letterman, but maybe I'll catch it on the best of the week Friday.

I love Stern, been listening for about 6 years. I used to hate listening to Stern, but my buddy that I worked with would listen everyday in the office we shared so I was forced. It took me about 6 months or so to actually get it but after that you realized that just about everything is a bit but it's not, and that Howard isn't the jerk you would think he is. Hard to explain I guess unless you listen but it really is addictive entertainment to me.

I couldn't agree with you more. When I got my XM radio I was told that you have to get the Sirius package for Stern. At first I never listened to him, now I catch almost the full show every day between my car, work and house. While at times it is raunchy other times it is intellectual and he gets top tier guests.

Archived