Brewer Fanatic

Bulletin Board Help....

razzzorsharp
Every year I have to do a bulletin board for school in April for the school-wide birthdays. I try and make it a basball or Brewer theme just to get them a little exicted about the baseball season. Last year my heading was "Brewin' Up Some Birthdays". I need a new heading this year, any ideas because I hate doing this stuff?

I was going to say you should add some of the Brewers players among the kids who have brithdays in April - but of coarse not one Brewer has a Birthday in April.

You could just make a big calendar page of April and fill in the birthdays & add the Brewers schedule for April. Maybe even keep track of the scores on the board as well as the month goes on. Nice little picture of Braun and Yo on either side of the board. Heck - I'd like to have one of those on the wall in my living room! You could title it "The Boys are Back in Town" and title the Calendar page "April's Big League Birthdays".

• 4 weeks later...

Archived