Brewer Fanatic

Spinal Tap coming to Milwaukee

homer

Since I missed out on Flight of the Conchords, I have to go to this. It would almost be more appropriate for them to play and Shenk Hall, because that's where they played when Spinal Tap came to Milwaukee on their tour in the movie. I'm hoping Nigel plays his "Mach" piece and there are 18" Stonehenge formations on stage.

I always thought it crazy that when I was a frosh in college and road-tripped to a Long Beach Dub All-Star concert in Milwaukee (a story unto itself) and got to hang out with the band on their bus afterwards, they were all just "doing their thing" and watching "This is Spinal Tap." One of my favorite bands watching THE parody about bands. Hazy memory but VERY GOOD TIMES!

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
I think the movie came before the music venue - in other words the Shank Hall that exists now was named after the Shank Hall from the movie. I could be wrong about that though.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Archived