Brewer Fanatic

20 Game/Season Tickets

Tumpster84
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm a Saturday 20-Game holder, and I have not received my game tickets yet, but did receive my Metavante passes on Saturday. They came in a standard white envelope with a cover letter.

I'm not nervous yet. It's not even March 10th yet. Give it another week. I figure I'll get mine down here in AZ sometime next week.

Give it two more weeks and then get nervous!

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Go up the club level escalator by fridays, show your meta. passes to get on. This is the only escalator you can use. The stairs near Fridays will also work, I think. The other club escalator or the stairs by home plate will not get you there without club level tickets.

...least necessary part of the March mailings today, the Metavante Club passes.

How do you get into the Metavante Club without club seats?

Metavante Club passes may be the worst "early renewal" perk yet. Metavante Club enterance is on the Club level, but outside the Club Seats.

...least necessary part of the March mailings today, the Metavante Club passes.

How do you get into the Metavante Club without club seats?

Metavante Club passes may be the worst "early renewal" perk yet. Metavante Club enterance is on the Club level, but outside the Club Seats.

Are you complaining about something that is free?

Yippety skippety, our Sunday pack tickets arrived today, along with (among other things) a copy of that 2008 season DVD. All that's left for the hawing party are the fan's choice tickets and the parking passes.

The Brewers certainly aren't shy about using photos of Ryan doing the fist pump in the wake of that franchise-rocking home run he hit. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif Here's hoping that isn't his tip-top career highlight.

I'll admit that I was more pumped up by 2008's renewal perk of meeting a Brewer and getting a signed baseball from him, than I am by the Metavante club passes. But giving me a minute or two with Corey Hart would have been tough for the organization to top anyway.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

I received my Prefer parking last week,Metavante club passes this week,so next week (hopeful sooner ) Sunday and Opening day Plus 20 pack.

Here's hoping that isn't his tip-top career highlight. No way, Braun has 7 more years of give us highlights

Meeting Corey was best give away so far.plus seeing the other players that day in a relax surroundings. even if it was abite cold inside the park

Archived