Brewer Fanatic

20 Game/Season Tickets

Tumpster84
Hey I was just curious if anyone knew the expected ship date of the 20 game pack tickets and season ticket accounts? I'm getting stir crazy for the tickets as it's going to be so much fun this year. Plus I'm looking at buying some more tickets today for some future games.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I apologize that I did not see your post yesterday.

As a 20-pack customer, I believe we have always received them in the middle of March; usually between March 15th and March 25th, although that would be the latest we've ever received them.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Last year the tickets for one of our packages arrived in Madison on March 11. The other package was probably delivered a day or two later. Thus, I think "mid-March" is about right.

I agree, we're getting to the hardest part (for those not going to Arizona) - the season's within reach but not quite yet. Patience, grasshopper. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Anyone remember how they were shipped last year? I want to say USPS or FedEx but I can't remember. Trying to figure it out since we will be at spring training from the 11th-17th. I don't want them just sitting out somewhere if they get delivered then.
Everything I've ever known, I've learned from Brewerfan.net....Seriously though

i got mine as well and am rather upset. I have had a 20 pack for last three years in terrace box. i again this year got crappy nosebleeds way up in like the last row. I got section 422 row 20. Aren't those uecker seats? They better not be obstructed view also.

I am VERY disappointed with my opening day tickets. I have had a terrace reserve 20-pack for the past three years. I also usually spend around $500-$1000 on other tickets during the season. My 20-pack does not have opening day because I have always been able to order it separately

The tickets I received are in section 404 - and are OBSTRUCTED VIEW!

I received this memo with my tickets.

Enclosed please find your tickets for the 2009 Home Opener vs. Chicago Cubs on April 10. This year, our season ticket base has increased substantially, as such, in come cases you may notice your seat location is in an area you hadn't originally requested on your form.

All Opening Day order forms were filled based on plan type in the date order received. Full Season forms were filled first, 40-game plan forms next, followed by Partial Season forms. Due to extremely tight inventory for Opening Day, some SSH's who turned in Partial Season order forms may have received seats in an area deemed obstructed view. Based on ticket demand, instead of not filling forms when seating areas reach capacity, we opted to allocate those remaining forms into obstructed view seats.

If you are dissatisfied with your seat location and would like a refund of your Opening Day tickets, please feel free to contact your account executive to make those arrangements.

I believe I mailed in my Opening Day ticket request two weeks before the deadline.

I am upset because I could have taken MANY other avenues towards decent opening day tickets but did not because I HAD ALREADY ORDERED MINE. They were still offering 9-game packs with free Opening Day tickets well after I mailed in my order form. In addition, I saw people purchasing Opening Day tickets at the artic tailgate. I passed on all of these options - and ended up with some of the worst seats in the house.

I definitely support the Brewers. And I understand their limited supply. (I actually would have had no problem with them not offering partial season ticket holders the option to buy additional Opening Day tickets) I just feel as though they did not deliver on the promised tickets in this case.

Man, you guys are making me nervous. I should get my 2 Opening Day tix soon and now I'm wondering where they're going to be.

Not like I'll care, I'll likely be so drunk I won't even know I'm at a ballgame. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

Got my opening day tix today as well. Club level, but they appear to be in the handicap section above the walkway - the tickets say row 8 (Club only has 7 rows in this section) and section 310ADA.

Also got a general parking pass, not preferred as requested. And we all know having an advance parking pass means nothing on OD if you don't get there early enough because they'll sell your spot to someone paying cash.

I just feel as though they did not deliver on the promised tickets in this case.
i have had my beefs with the brewers ticket office in the past, but i think they delivered what they promised. they guaranteed you 2 tickets if you ordered before the deadline. they gave you the choice of 3 ticket levels, but said on the form that locations are not guaranteed.

the only thing i think they dropped the ball on was not telling people in advance that the tickets would be filled in the order they were received.

also, obstructed view seats are generally not that bad...especially in the lower rows. my season location last year was never advertised as obstructed, but when i got my playoff tickets (same seats) the aisle seat was deemed obstructed. it consisted of one bar that got in the way of the plate if you sat in a specific manner. they arent like that seat next to the wall at county stadium http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

I also got my opening day tickets today, and read the memo before looking at my ticket locations as well... and got kind of worried. I got Obstructed View Loge Diamond Box...they are row 2, so I'm guessing there is a rail in the way. But what has me puzzled is how they charge full price for obstructed view seats. I'm paying $65 for tickets with a rail in the way, where the guy a couple seats over is paying $65 a perfect view. Oh well... I'll still have fun. And it sounds like a couple others have MUCH worse situations than me.

But my question is... and I'm sure someone here will be able to answer it for me... but why do the Brewers offer free Opening Day with every 10-Pack offer, but not with every 20-Game Pack? Wouldn't it make more sense on their end to offer it in every 20-Game Package, and only a couple 10 game packs?

they arent like that seat next to the wall at county stadium http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif
Nothing's like that seat next to the wall of the elevator shaft at County Stadium. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif
Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

I have a hard time understanding how someone can complain about their "extra" opening day tickets. The demand for opening day is higher than it has ever been. They would easily be able to sell 3 times the capacity to opening day this year. The Brewers offer so many different type of season ticket plans with opening day as an option, if opening day is that important to you why don't you purchase a plan with opening day in it? Like the memo said, if you aren't happy with your seats, you can return the seats and get a refund. There are plenty of people out there that would love to have those obstructed view seats in the section 404.

...why do the Brewers offer free Opening Day with every 10-Pack offer, but not with every 20-Game Pack? Wouldn't it make more sense on their end to offer it in every 20-Game Package, and only a couple 10 game packs?
20 game holders get a significantly larger discount on tickets, playoff priority, the opportunity to get extra tickets for others game before the general public, and a lot more. If you wanted to give up all of that just to get better seats for Opening Day, you could do that next season. I'm not saying you Dmiles, I'm saying anyone who has a 20-game plan and is upset.

If you are dissatisfied with your seat location and would like a refund of your Opening Day tickets, please feel free to contact your account executive to make those arrangements.
What a joke to word it that way.

Besides what I've read here I've had season tickets on and off for the last 10 years. They could learn a few lessons from the Bucks when it comes to how to treat season ticket holders. Yeah the Bucks have been less than good on the court and maybe there are less customers to deal with than the Brewers but the Bucks account executives are top notch. I've had various season packages also on and off with the Bucks for awhile and they always treated me like a high roller even though I was spending a relatively small amount of money.

20 game holders get a significantly larger discount on tickets, playoff priority, the opportunity to get extra tickets for others game before the general public, and a lot more. If you wanted to give up all of that just to get better seats for Opening Day, you could do that next season. I'm not saying you Dmiles, I'm saying anyone who has a 20-game plan and is upset.
I guess that makes sense. This is the first year in the last 5 that I haven't had both a 10 and 20 pack, and I guess I never realized how much better of a deal the 20 Packs are. But now looking back at the prices, the 20 Packs are a substantially better deal.

I received my (only) opening day tickets and was a little disappointed receiving obstructed view seats. Don't get me wrong, I will still go and have a great time and I am happy to go to the game, I guess I had my hopes for at least non-obstructed view seats since I purchase a 20 pk. I guess I am grateful that I didn't get SRO tickets.

Also, maybe it just me...but, whenever I call my Account Rep and purchase tickets over the phone, I am made to feel like I am inconveniencing them because I'm not purchasing tickets online like everyone else. The last time I called and said I wanted to purchase tickets, I was told "you can do that online." I know my purchases are small beans compared to others, however, spending several hundred dollars is a big deal to me. Obviously I'm not computer illiterate, I just want to purchase seats in the location that I prefer, not what some automated computer system chooses. I guess for me, customer service goes a long way.

Archived