Brewer Fanatic

Any interst in a 12 game pack of terrace tickets including opening day @ face value?

Blunt36

I've got a full season package of terrace seats, but due to softball obligations, most weeknights (especially Tuesdays and Thursdays) are pretty tough for me to get to, and due to work obligations, most weekday games are pretty much out of the question. This leaves me with a pretty good chunk of tickets which I end up looking to sell or give away or end up eating, but these games I can't get to are generally the same ones a lot of people can't or don't want to go to either. I was also lucky enough to be able to buy some additional opening day tickets this year, so my season seats are technically "extras". So, I'm thinking that if someone was interested in buying @ face value a dozen or so of the games I don't want, that I'd be willing to let them include opening day as one of the games. Face value is $14 per ticket, I have 4, and they are something like section 424 or 426.

As far as the games I'd be offering, it would be almost all Mon-Thur games, April-August, with a few possible exceptions. I would like to keep the Twins series, and the Memorial Day Cards game, but almost everything else would be fair game (I can't think of anything else I want to keep right now). You could pick and choose whichever 12 you want, and certainly could buy more than 12 if you wanted to do that. Some other games, including weekends would be negotiable, especially if someone was interested in buying more of the weekday games.

12 games @ $14/game comes to $168/seat or $672 total for all 4. I'd prefer to do this all 4 at once, but would consider breaking it up 2 and 2, assuming I had 2 interested parties. Not sure how that would affect the drafting the games. If anyone is interested, please post or PM me.

I honestly don't know the row, but I think its like 12 or 14. I would know the exact seat details when the tickets arrive, but I'll see if I wrote it down somewhere. Definitely one of the sections closer to the plate, and not a bad row. These are season seats I bought 81 games in, so they aren't nosebleeds (besides the fact they are in the terrace).

I know you said you would like to sell them as a group, but seeing it has been awhile since you posted this, any chance you would be interested in selling just the 4 opening day tickets? I live in Eau Claire so I don't get down to Mil-Town as often as I'd like so the weekday ones would not work for me and I can't really buy a 20 game pack as I do not make it down there that often. Just thought I'd throw it out there. Thanks

but seeing it has been awhile since you posted this
In this case, it's more like about eight hours, on an off-season weekend, between the lead post and reply 3. I can understand your eagerness for an opening day ticket possibility, but I think I'd give it more time. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

In this case, it's more like about eight hours, on an off-season weekend, between the lead post and reply 3. I can understand your eagerness for an opening day ticket possibility, but I think I'd give it more time. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Hey, I figured I would give it a shot. Considering single game tickets went on sale today and the lack of success people had getting through this morning I was surprised when I got home tonight to see only one reply to this post. I am eager though and I hear what you are saying

Archived