Brewer Fanatic

Brewerfan team #2 sign-ups

iHARTbrewCREW
I got the information that was mailed to our team from last year, and they still have three openings left for the friday night league. The games are at Wick #5 instead of Dyer, which is better because of the field conditions last year. The games are at 615, 715, 815, and 915. League fees are $215. Who wants to come back for another awesome year!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I dont turn 21 til june 3rd, so i dont really know any good bars around that may be willing to sponsor. Im guessing leff's would be a bar, thats why i brought it up. Anybody willing to help with that? It is $50 more in league fees if there is no milwaukee sponsor. I can take care of everything else though once I find out that we actually have enough players, I think we have had quite a few leave from last year, but not really sure how many.

How much are the league fees anyways? I'd almost rather not have a sponsor if it isn't that much, than have to go to a certain bar after every game. From what I remember it shouldn't be more than 20-30 something per person correct?

By the way, I'll play again if we can get a majority of the team to return from last season.

I hate to be the source of bad news, but if you are going to use this site as a vehicle for softball, having a sponsor will be allowed, but your team name in the standings, schedules, etc., must be Brewerfan.net and not the name of a sponsor.
-I used to have a neat-o signature, but it got erased.

How do you "sign up"?

Just say I want in. Not looking like too many people are returning, so unless there are any objections, I would say we should open it up and just tell me your in. For those that do want to return from last year, the earlier you can let me know the better.

• 2 weeks later...

hello again fellow peoples. I am planning on playing again this year for the friday night team and I also have a friend of mine who is very good at baseball who would like to play. his name is andy. he played college baseball so i think he would be a good addition to the team. let me know what info you would need from him if you all are willing to let him play. thanks boys

dan russell

• 2 weeks later...
Sorry for the late reply, I was away for a while for spring break. Gauntlet, i think it would be great to have your friend on the team. We need to get together a team pretty soon, so we can get the ball rolling on this. Is there anybody else who may still want to sign up?

This league is at the same time as Team #1 at Sijan, right? Just Friday instead of Thursday? This year I decided to only be in one league at a time, but if it's after the Sijan league I'd be interested.
"We all know he is going to be a flaming pile of Suppan by that time." -fondybrewfan

Archived