Brewer Fanatic

2009 fantasy baseball leagues

phxMILWfan
Hey everyone! I've never played fantasy baseball before but have been playing fantasy football for years. I was going to join a random yahoo or espn league but I know that people are likely to stop paying attention to it and that's frustrating. I was wondering if anyone from bf.net wanted to play or if there is a league already that I could get into. I'd prefer to play for free but if that's not an option I'd be interested anyway. Please let me know if anyone else would be interested. Thanks!

I wouldn't mind joining a league just for fun. I've set up free fantasy baseball leagues at BF.net before and usually found them pretty competitive even though they're just for free. I'd be willing to set up a league if people are interested.

edit: It looks like people are forming fantasy leagues in the pinned thread above. That might be a better bet.

Archived