Brewer Fanatic

"Where I've been" maps

jaybird2001wi
As a guy who used to go on a few road trips to visit baseball stadiums, basketball arenas and a former budding journalist who has covered news and sports events as far south as Springfield, Ill and as far north as Oconomowoc, Wis. and as far west as Orfordville, Wis. I have wondered if there are any cool map applications out there where I can "thumbtack" my travels on a map of the United States are just the midwest region. Does anyone know of a map program online that can do this?

Yeah, I like that page a lot. I'm pretty new to it, but use it to list all the cities my band(s) have played.

Is there a better way to track certain cities other than typing in the name? I can't manage to put in the city and state. Everything seems to be listed as City, Country. Which makes finding Springfield on a map kinda difficult once there's a lot of thumbtacks, along with other city names in multiple states.

Archived