Brewer Fanatic

Buying and Selling Forum?

OOOverbay
I'm assuming this has been brought up before, but I can't find the forum for buying/selling/exchanging tickets and other items. I know it was abused in the past, so I'm guessing it was taken off the site for similar reasons. However, just in case I have gone blind and it does still exist, would someone be kind enough to let me know where it is or what happened to it? Thank you.

Thanks guys. I was not on my normal computer, which is why I wasn't automatically logged in. However, that's nice to know anyways. Although next time I'll try to search the site a little better. I would have missed the trading post. That's where I got last minute playoff tickets from "ewizabeff" last year. She gave me a great deal, which is just another reason why this site is the best fan site around.

One more note in case anyone runs into this:

Even while logged out, you will see the Trading Post forum in the "Brewerfan.net Forum Jump" dropdown at the very top of the board pages (next to the Lambeauleap.net Forum Jump). However, if you try to access it via that dropdown while logged out, you'll get a "Sorry this forum was not found" page.

Conversely, unless you're logged in, you will not see the Trading Post in the Forum Jump that's next to the New Topic and Add Reply buttons (and the page numbers when they exist). You also won't see the Trading Post in the Forum Jump at the bottom of the page unless you're logged in.

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

Archived