Brewer Fanatic

2009-02-25 Athletics (Outman) at Brewers (Suppan): 2:05 PM CST [Brewers tie, 3-3]

RobDeer 45
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Uecker mentioned that Prince is in great shape, and C-Hart has put on 25 lbs and has not lost any speed. I like the sound of that. Does anyone think Corey can have a 30/30 season?
That is insane to think that Hart put on 25 solid pounds. I know he has a long lanky frame with lots of room to add muscle, but still. Sounds like something from the steroid era (and no, I am not implying anythinghttp://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif). I am very frustrated with how Corey ended the season, but I definitely think he has 30/30 potential - especially if he can improve his plate discipline!

Thanks for the link. When I go to mlb.com the gameday icon isn't showing for any of the games. I am not sure what is going on how did you go about finding that link? There is suppose to be a little baseball diamond icon next to the game, that is where I always went in to watch Gameday, its not showing up right now.

Well Julio didn't exactly have a great start. Those walks and 2R HR's aren't a good way to get yourself a job.
I suppose that's part of the point of spring training: to weed out the chaff. If in fact Jorge J. is the chaff.
Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Its hard for me to admit, but so far I am fairly impressed with Provus. Jim Powell he ain't, but better than expected IMO.
Yeah, so far the only obvious baggage is his history as a cubs fan. Of course, it is a small sample.
Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

What, no shootout? No penalty kicks?

Had it on all afternoon, this Provus kid is going to be just fine.

Agreed. I suppose it will be sort of like when Pat Hughes left. I felt he was irreplaceable and then the great Jim Powell came along and pretty much made me forget about ol' Pat

Thanks for the link. When I go to mlb.com the gameday icon isn't showing for any of the games. I am not sure what is going on how did you go about finding that link? There is suppose to be a little baseball diamond icon next to the game, that is where I always went in to watch Gameday, its not showing up right now.

Even if MLB doesn't list it on their scoreboard page, you should be able to use the base of the link above each day. Just change the date, then update the home and road teams with their three-letter abreviations.

It was the same deal last spring training, although keep in mind it does run about a half-inning or so behind the audio, I believe.

Archived