Brewer Fanatic

Bars in your basement

gbbaseball

I'm looking to put a bar in my basement. I'm not very "handy", so making it myself is out of the equation. I want an L shaped bar to put in the corner...maybe fit about 5-6 people.

Any tips? Any places you may know that have them at decent prices?

I would honestly think that your best option may be posting an ad on craigslist. Be specific as to what you are looking for and I would bet there are a few people who either have a similar set up they want to update or remove all together. I guess it does depend on where you live or where you are willing to go to pick something up though.
Everything I've ever known, I've learned from Brewerfan.net....Seriously though

I would reccomend google images or some other home bar webpage for a rough idea of what your looking for, just for reference. That's what I did when my dad and I built the bar in my basement. Then we went to HOBO and Home Depot to get the wood. I settled on going for a countertop.

Sadly I never finished the bar as I ended up putting my house on the market before we got around to it.

We built a bar in our basement. And while I'm not handy enough to do the work myself, we did come up with the design and look/colors, including a homeplate shaped bar, and then had it built. Check it out here. My favorite room in the house.

Archived